What are the key themes?
This year the event will focus on:
- A Year of SSF UK 2018
- Future Vision – looking ahead to 2019
The Shared Services Forum Uk Ltd organises this annual Leaders’ event as an opportunity to celebrate what we have achieved over the year.
It is a perfect opportunity to join colleagues and other members away from your place of work and is great way to end the year with a memorable event in a special place.
We really do value our events as a chance to share our experiences and exchange our knowledge and see it as an excellent platform to look towards the year ahead and what we hope to achieve.
Where will the conference be held?
This event will take place at the New Armouries Banqueting Suite: Tower Of London
Will I need to register for this event?
Yes you do.
Please contact email@example.com for more details.
To encourage networking, we would like to include your name, company name and job title on our delegate list.
Please let me know if you would prefer NOT to be included. Please note that this information will be available to all delegates, organisers and speakers who attend the event.
What are the timings for the event?
11.45am – 4.30pm
What if I need to cancel my place at the event after I’ve registered?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If I am unable to attend can I send a colleague in my place?
Subject to approval, yes you can but please do let us know by contacting email@example.com with the name of proposed delegate.
All data is handled within GDPR Regulations.
Is catering provided?
A wonderful 3 course meal and refreshments will be provided as part of this event.
Please do contact us to inform us about any dietary requirements :-firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the dress code for the event?
Will there be photography at the event?
There will not be an official photographer at the event but please do feel free to take your own and share your images with us on Twitter & LinkedIn.
Are there left luggage facilities?
For security reasons, there are no left luggage facilities at the Tower of London. Many of the nearby mainline train stations have storage space.
Will there be wi-fi?
Free Wi-Fi is available at the Tower. Enjoy unlimited free access to the internet whilst you are visiting us.
We aim to ensure that our events are as accessible as possible. If you require alternative formats, communication support or other adjustments to support you to attend please contact email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
There is no car park
Plan Your Journey
Please visit the TfL website for up to date travel information to ensure a smooth journey to the Tower of London.
Means of transport
- Tower Hill station: District and Circle Lines (5 minute walk). Tower Hill may become extremely busy during rush hour periods.
- Alternative stations include Aldgate, Aldgate East, Tower Gateway, Monument and London Bridge stations, which are a short walk away from the Tower.
- Nearest stations: Fenchurch Street (5 minute walk) or London Bridge (15 minute walk)
- Bus routes: 15, 42, 78, 100, RV1.
- The Tower is also served by all major sightseeing bus tours.
- Nearest stop: Tower Gateway. (5 minute walk)
- Nearest river access point: Tower Pier.
- Tower Hill is a vehicle free zone and there is no on-site parking facility.
- Parking in the surrounding area is limited as the Tower is in the Congestion Charging Zone.
This coach and car park is closed until further notice whilst emergency repairs are made to the road.
- Tower Hill Coach and Car Park is fully accessible with allocated bays for Blue Badge holders.
- Please check our access page for further information.
- Bicycle racks can be found at:
- Sargeant’s Mess restaurant (on the Wharf)
- Behind the Tower of London shop
- Please remember that cycling is not permitted in the pedestrianised areas of the Wharf and Tower Hill.
- Bicycles attached to railings in the Wharf may be removed without notice.